Friday, March 8, 2013

Underrated books

Why people like popular books than using a underrated books. I am think they just want to spread a word about only popular books. I am think that you can also try to spread a word "underrated books" that under the rating on goodreads around 300 and under reviews that called "Underrated books" that it is not a popular books.

I am thinking that people may went un-notice about those books or not known it is out there to read for fun.

What is your opinions about this "Underrated books"?

Do you have any of underrated books around 300 reviews and under on your shelves that you check out on goodreads then you can make your own list on your blog or make a video about this.

I am make this list of underrated books of the titles that you might went un-notice or not known those titles:


Goodread list:
Grace And Truth 
The Last Time I Saw Paris 
Love Charleston 
A Romanov Fantasy 




No comments: