This books photography tips.
There are a couple things that books photography list:
Stacking books
Poem Books
Heart page books
Inside the page books
Self portrait photography with books include/Photographers
I am going giving you an each photography tips: books.
Stacking books/Poem books:
They are both are same idea and a little different idea.
Stacking books- If you want to take a picture of books in stacking that make art photography. Not only that many people use this idea to make stacking the shelves/in the mailbox/others kind of the meme to make book haul. This is fun to do.
Poem books- This is almost same idea to stacking books and this one is a to create a poem from a book spine. This one most people use it and it is fun to create it.
Heart page/Inside the page books:
Heart page – This is a book open to create a heart page inside the middle the page. Again Most of people still use this fun creating.
Inside the Page – You can use blank without using others thing as just a pictures of book pages words only. Not only that most people also include the jewelry or others things like bookmark. Again most people also use this idea too. It is also fun to use it.
Self portrait photography with books:
This is a just a new idea and most books blogger don’t
notice this idea of using it. I am saying some of people notices only. I am
here to explain what is self portrait photography with books include picture.
When you have a theme/idea for Self portrait photography
with include books in the picture.
I am going to include the website where I did learn from it:
This is fun to learn more about self portrait photography. You
have to be creative to make self portrait photography with books include the
picture.
Photographers:
Photographers to take other people with books too as just
not only self portrait photography. This is endless fun stuff to create it.
I am showing you a website that other photographers did
create a creative way to take pictures of people with books:
You all can do it to be creative to take a picture of books in
photography.


No comments:
Post a Comment