Friday, August 9, 2013

Back of book page questions (helpful)

I do notice when you try to review the book and you should check this out the books have questions on the back of the pages as it is a guide questions to the book to helpful to review more thoughtful than without thinking to review what you will talking about.

I am not talking about author questions and answer.

You should look this word to make you more understand: Topic & Questions for discussion 

I do see more and the more books that in the back of pages have questions so you will able to answer the question more better to understand than using the question without it.


It is not that hard to review with this questions on the back of the pages.


It is will helpful for you to understand why it is there to answer the question. 

No comments: